Today has been an interesting day, started slowly as no gym today as my rest day and also not a uni day & Sophiecat let me sleep in after I fed her at 4am!
This morning I had a coaching session with friend who is training to be a coach, I’ll always offer when someone asks for coachees as I know what it’s like trying to find people to coach when you are doing these types of qualification, I did mine over 10 years ago now.
We had a really good session, however, it did make me reflect on my life as we spoke about lots of elements of it & then I felt kind of overwhelmed with the things I’ve got going on right now, all my own doing I know as I seem to create stuff for me to take on!!
Right now I am:
- Working 3 days a week at the uni
- Running my business, doing client work & everything else that goes with a business
- Just launched a conference I’m running later in the year
- In the early stages of planning a corporate charity event next year
- In the early stages of starting another business
- Running & maintaining a house & garden (failing on this one, as both are in a right state, the house needs a jolly good tidy & clean & the garden needs weeks worth of work)
- Working to stay fit and healthy – going to the gym & eating good food
- Stay connected with friends and family
No wonder my head is all over the place most days, need to work out a way forward so I get some kind of balance… don’t ask me what that is right now as I don’t have a clue but I’ll find it, I always do!!
I was hoping this week I’d get a few more early nights but yet again it’s twenty to 10 and I’m still up & can’t go to bed just yet as after writing this I need to get all my bags ready for tomorrow as I’m gyming & swimming before I come back home in the evening.
When does it ever stop?!?!?!?!?!?